Bend Community Healing is born out of Back Bend Yoga!
The Transition has happened...
We opened our doors as Bend Community Healing this past Monday. In addition to the great yoga classes we offered in the past, our new offerings include:
- Our Community Acupuncture clinic four days a week
- Petit Marchi's new "Movement & Music Yoga" class for children ages 4-7 Mondays from 4-5pm;
- Seth Lefkowitz's Qigong & Meditation for Health class Tuesday night from 6-7:15, Thursday from 7-8:15 and Friday from 2:30-3:45
- "Yoga for Healing & Recovery" with Kimberly Richards Wednesdays from 2-3:15
- A class on Essential Meditation Wednesday evenings from 7:30-8:30.
- "Slow Flow Asana" Thursdays from 9:30-10:45 with Caitlin Holzhouse
- "Qigong & Chakra Clearing" with Lisa Cahall from 11-12:15 on Thursdays
- On Fridays Joanna Cashman will offer a "Mindful Vinyasa" class from 5:30-6:45.
We're especially proud to offer a free community "Healing Flow" class each Friday afternoon from 4-5:10. There's no charge but any donations will go to a local charity chosen by that week's teacher. This week Petit Marchi will be teaching the class. She's chosen Saving Grace, formerly Central Oregon Battering & Rape Alliance to receive donations.
Please like us on FB by clicking this link to hear more about this transition, as well as our special offers and upcoming events
Thanks for all your encouragement and support for our efforts to take over BBY and grow it into an even more valuable community resource.
And special thanks to Amy and Peter Lowes for their support throughout the transition process!
Gina & Mark
Ayurveda is the Indian holistic medical system which `which has been practiced for over 5,000 years and is the sister science to Yoga. Ayurveda explains how our relationship with the rhythms, cycles and patterns of nature affects our daily lives---and how we can restore balance.
In Ayurveda the healing starts within. It is a journey into understanding ourselves and how we create disease: Actions in harmony with our true nature create health while those incongruent with our true nature create disease.
Come and learn how Ayurveda can create a healthy new you. We will discuss:
- The Three Principle Energies of the Body
- What influences the constitution to create balance and harmony in your life
- What creates imbalance and disease
- How to eat correctly for your constitution
- What spices can be incorporated into meals to help strengthen the digestion.
$25 in advance
$30 at the door
Call 541-322-9642 to learn more or to register with the early discount.