Bend Community Healing is open for business!
Here are our special offers:
- A "Welcome Back Special": 5 classes for $35 for returning BBY students and brand new students
- A 50% discount off our drop-in price for students/teachers/COCC & OSU faculty with I.D.: 10 classes for $60
- Unlimited classes for $90 ($70 for students/teachers/faculty)
Ordinary class prices remain the same:
- Drop-ins: $12
- 5-class pack for $45
- 10-class pack for $80.
In addition to the great yoga classes we offered in the past, our new offerings include:
- Our Community Acupuncture clinic four days a week
- Petit Marchi's new "Movement & Music Yoga" class for children ages 4-7 Mondays from 4-5pm;
- Seth Lefkowitz's Qigong & Meditation for Health class Tuesday night from 6-7:15, Thursday from 7-8:15 and Friday from 2:30-3:45
- "Yoga for Healing & Recovery" with Kimberly Richards Wednesdays from 2-3:15
- A class on Essential Meditation Wednesday evenings from 7:30-8:30.
- "Slow Flow Asana" Thursdays from 9:30-10:45 with Caitlin Holzhouse
- "Qigong & Chakra Clearing" with Lisa Cahall from 11-12:15 on Thursdays
- On Fridays Joanna Cashman will offer a "Mindful Vinyasa" class from 5:30-6:45.
We're especially proud to offer a free community "Healing Flow" class each Friday afternoon from 4-5:10. The class is on a donation basis---all donations will go to a local charity each month. The class will be taught on alternating weeks by Caitlin Holzhouser and Gina Montgomery.
Please like us on FB by clicking this link to hear about more special offers and upcoming events
Thanks for all your encouragement and support for our efforts to take over BBY and grow it into an even more valuable community resource.
And special thanks to Amy and Peter Lowes for their support throughout the transition process!
Gina & Mark
Join Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist Sally Champa Sunday, April 26th from 1:30-3:30 to learn the fundamental principles of healing, nourishing and strengthening your body, mind and spirit through the ancient science of Ayurvedic nutrition.
$25 in advance
$30 at the door
Click here to register
Apr 25th,2015 ~ Apr 26th,2015
Come explore the essence of Hatha Yoga, “HA” and “THA”, the two major channels that dominate our experience of the world. This workshop will lay the groundwork for a balanced yoga practice while bringing a deeper awareness in every moment. We will nourish.....
Same-day registration: $50/day, $100 both days
Speaking Event One - Long description
May 19th,2015 ~ Jun 9th,2015