- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for class to sign in and relax into our space so you can get the most out of your experience.
- 5 minutes after the scheduled start of each class the front door is locked.
- All classes and the Community Acupuncture and Bodywork clinics are done barefoot. Please, no shoes in the studio unless there's medical necessity.
- Shelves are available to store your personal belongings during class and clinic.
- There are lockers in the Men's and Women's rooms (please bring your own lock).
- We are ADA compliant.
- We have extra mats for our yoga classes - borrow one for free! (Please, just wipe it down with the cloths and spray near the door when you are finished).
- The studio is maintained at a comfortable temperature (between 70-80 degrees).
- Our mission is to provide a home for all who are looking for relaxation, connection, contemplation and healing.
- Welcome to our center!
Monday, Wednesday: 9AM - 12:30PM ; 2 - 6PM
Friday: 9AM - 12:30PM
Zero Balancing: Tuesdays: Noon - 6PM